Medical Marijuana For Multiple Sclerosis Online Course
Learn About Marijuana Treatment For Multiple Sclerosis
- One hour online course
- About Multiple Sclerosis and how medical marijuana can help alleviate its symptoms
- MS around the globe
- Role of T-cells in MS
- About myelin
- About traditional MS treatments
In this course you will learn about Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and how medical marijuana can help alleviate many of the symptoms associated with the disease. Traditional medications will be outlined and several studies which show that there have been positive results for those afflicted with MS from the use of medical marijuana, including double-blind studies.
A patient story video shows how medical marijuana has created a positive effect on the symptoms of an MS sufferer. Without medical marijuana, she would not be able to partake in the activities that provide her with relief, friendship and a better quality of life.
Additional white paper research, definitions and statistics related to Multiple Sclerosis (MS) will be presented. Downloadable infographics which show where MS is more prevalent, Myelin breakdown in the nerve tissue and how Montel Williams claims that medical marijuana has allowed him to live with the pain caused by MS.
With all of the Medical Marijuana 411 online courses, each course features multiple experts and peer reviewed scientific research as the basis of the online course. For the introductory course to Medical Marijuana and Multiple Sclerosis (MS), students will understand the destructive nature of the incurable disease, traditional medications used to treat MS symptoms and how GW Pharmaceuticals has conducted trials with MS patients using Sativex, which is a cannabis-based pharmaceutical product containing delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) in a 1:1 ratio to alleviate MS symptoms such as: spasticity, neuropathic pain and bladder control.
The Medical Marijuana and Multiple Sclerosis (MS) course also includes: peer reviewed, white paper research, downloadable graphics that include MS patient testimony from Montel Williams.
The video, Aquadettes, is also featured. It is a patient story which shows how medical marijuana has created a positive effect on the symptoms of an MS sufferer. Without medical marijuana, she would not be able to partake in the activities that provide her with relief, friendship and a better quality of life.
- Overview of Multiple Sclerosis
- Traditional Medications for MS
- Multiple Sclerosis and the Equator
- MS Around the Globe – Infographic
- Role of T Cells in MS
- What is Myelin
- Multiple Sclerosis research study
- How Medical Marijuana Can Ease MS Symptoms
- Aquadettes: Patient Story – Video
- Myelin and MS – Infographic
- Montel Williams – Infographic
- Cannabinoids and Multiple Sclerosis
- Instant access to all course materials
- Printable and downloadable infographics
- All research materials used for the online course
- Lifetime, unlimited access
- 24/7 access
- No time limits
- Start anytime
- Work on your own time and at your own pace
- Affordably priced