Medical Marijuana Overview Online Course
Gain a Better General Understanding of Medical Marijuana
- Two hour online course
- Dr. Jake Felice providing a complete overview of Medical Marijuana
- Gain a better understanding of how the medical marijuana works within our body
- Additional information on the different receptors in our brain
In this three-hour module, the medical marijuana overview will discuss the obvious, not so obvious facts, research, and insight regarding medical marijuana. A primer that even the most knowledgeable in the industry will find useful.
You will learn about why cannabis interacts with our own bodies and can be helpful for a myriad of ailments. You will learn about our Endocannabinoid System (ECS) and cannabinoids. To help further illustrate the ECS, the course includes downloadable graphics that detail the ECS and a treatment guide that highlights how cannabinoids work within our bodies.
Included in this course is a 40 minute video presentation by Dr. Jake Felice. The presentation was to the Senior Action Network, Olympia, Washington with over 100 attendees. Dr. Felice discusses a wide range of topics including: botanicals, the ECS, terpenes, dosing, and pain management.
Supporting course work includes: single molecule drugs versus botanical drugs, how drugs such as: alcohol, opiates, cocaine, amphetamines, ecstacy and nicotine interact with our neurotransmitters
Also covered is a high level overview of how to medicate using cannabis and some great infographics with useful statistics. High level discussions regarding THC, CBD, topicals and drug schedules are also reviewed.
Dr. Jake Felice
For the medical marijuana overview, Dr. Jake Felice, is featured with the Senior Action Network presentation held in Olympia, Washington. One of the best videos recorded to date as Dr. Felice covers a broad range of cannabis-related topics and the end of the video features a Q & A session from the audience.
With all of the Medical Marijuana 411 online courses, each course features multiple experts and peer-reviewed scientific research as the basis of the online course. Additional research on ECS, single molecule versus botanicals, drug schedules, dosing and how to medicate are also part of this course.
- Dr. Jake Felice – Bio
- Dr. Jake Felice: Senior Action Network Breakfast Presentation – Video
- What is a Botanical
- Small Molecule Versus Biological (or Botanical) Drugs
- Anandamide and 2-AG
- Endocannabinoid System – Graphic
- How Drugs Affect Neurotransmitters
- How to Medicate
- 1500 pounds – Infographic
- Legal States and Pain Killer Deaths
- THC and CBD
- Sativa, Indica and Hybrids
- Treatment Guide – Infographic
- Instant access to all course materials
- Printable and downloadable infographics
- All research materials used for the online course
- Lifetime, unlimited access
- 24/7 access
- No time limits
- Start anytime
- Work on your own time and at your own pace
- Affordably priced