To help expedite the application process to get your certificate from the Washington Department of Health, or DOH, after completing your training program, please remember the following.
Medical marijuana certification applications submitted to the DOH must have:
- The application asks for the city and state the class was taken in. We are located in Redmond, Washington
- Proof of age (see the website for documents that are allowed)
- Proof of CPR Certification (send a copy of your certificate)
- Proof of completing a DOH Approved Consultant Training Program (send a copy of your certificate of completion)
- If they submitted an application already and missed one of these documents they can quickly get it to us by:
- If a student has a question about the status of their application they can email the address above or call the credentialing unit at 360.236.4985.
firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders. Add email@example.com to your address book to ensure that future correspondence is not blocked by spam filters.
On the login screen at https://mm411inc.myabsorb.com there is a link you can follow to receive a new password.
When you have completed the course, you will be presented with a button to download to print and save your certificate of completion.
You can browse all of our courses and descriptions here.
We are offer many different courses from beginner to a Medical Professional certification course. A fully certified Washington state Medical Marijuana Consultant certificates including Washington State continuing education bundles are also offered. Basic Marijuana Education Course prices start at $25.00.
No – though you should be able to complete the course in the 20 hours the state mandates, there is no time limit to complete the course. Work at your own pace without having to worry about losing your enrollment fee. Sign up now.
The state application asks for the city and state where the class was taken. We are located in Redmond, Washington